Oakley MFR Jacket - Women's
Go straight from the hike to the hill to the town in the stylie Oakley Women's MFR Jacket. With a backpack strap system so you can sling it while hiking, cozy fleece insulation right where you want it, and fur-trimmed hood and longer length, this jacket is a true alpine cosmopolitan. And with the MFR's eco-friendly recycled material, you'll be ever in vogue. But don't let the versatile sophistication make you think it's not high-tech protection, because with the laminated shell, vents, and powder skirt, you'll log serious shred time before the lifts close.
- Laminated eco-friendly shell with 50% recycled polyester has a 15K waterproof breathable rating so you stay dry in wet winter storms
- Fully taped seams seal out the cold drafts and pesky leaks
- Critically placed fleece insulation keeps you cozy-warm when temps drop
- Regular anorak fit is a little longer than regular length for improved coverage and roomy enough for freedom of movement without getting baggy
- Fur-trimmed, traditional fixed hood with magnet system keeps head warm and dry when you need it and stays out of the way when you don't
- Underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat when you're riding up a sweat
- Removable storm skirt, wrist gaiters, and hem drawcord seal out the snow and cold
- Internal backpack strap system makes it easily totable when hiking
- Media with molded porthole, goggle, and 2 hand pockets secure essentials right where you want them
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Pretty cool, but TIGHT bottom
January 7, 2013
This jacket is pretty cool, but the elastic bottom is VERY tight, and isn't very elastic. Enough where it bugged me to return it. I got a medium, my normal size, and the arms and chest are good, if anything a little big, but the bottom is just too tight for snowboarding, or even for walking around because it rides up a little. It feels pretty warm though, but not very waterproof (even though it's 15K). I like how the fur on the hood is removable. Not getting a bigger size because it would be just too big everywhere (and probably too long, and I like my jackets long). Also, there are no pockets on the inside except the media one in the chest.
December 6, 2012
I really like the look of this jacket. Its super long and and is a (very) slim fit. The elastic at the bottom fits tight, but is not annoying to ride in. I ordered the green color and love it. The only negative thing I can say is its not very insulated, so you need some warm layers underneath.
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 1 front, 1 chest; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, around town
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days