Oakley Lindsay Vonn Signature A-Frame Goggle - Women's
When you ski fast enough to win Olympic medals, you need something to aid your vision amid the cold, screaming wind. The Oakley Women's Lindsay Vonn Signature A-Frame Goggle works for her, so you know it can accommodate your pace down the mountain. As you lay down huge, fast arcs, the A-Frame's top and front vents allow plenty of fresh air while the F3 anti-fog coating and dual-lens design help prevent condensation.
- Lindsay Vonn signature model matches her medals
- Tough dual Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the XYZ Optics and spherical shape prevent distortion and enhance vision
- Flexible O Matter frame fits well, doesn't cramp your nasal cavity, helps provide enhanced peripheral vision, and lasts season after season
- Small-to-medium fit works for most female face sizes
- Helmet-compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards or take a hot hike up the ridge
- Several top vents, dual surge port frame vents, dual lens design, and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free setup
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.