Oakley Jupiter LX Sunglasses
If you dig Oakley's classic Frogskin Sunglasses, you'll double dig the Oakley Jupiter LX Sunglasses. Their shape is similar to the Frogs', but the Jupiters are slightly more wrapped for an active fit.
- Acetate frame is lightweight and strong
- High definition optic lenses enhance clarity
- Sculpturally integrated hinges increase durability
- Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of UV rays
- Six base lens curvature widens your peripheral view and increases protection
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 16, 2012
LOVE these glasses! They are so cool with the retro look. I bought the Ozone Blue ones and the color is great. I would have to say that I have a small/medium face for a female. These glasses don't really fit my face very well, but they are so great that I still love them. Purchase now!
May 31, 2011
I was skeptical at first, but I ended up buying them off of Steep and cheap a little while ago, and I am very happy with them. They're more or less Ray Bans from Oakley. They have a relatively athletic fit, and stay on superbly. Also being from Oakley, they shade your sight the way it ought be shaded.
I have never been big into sunglasses, but now I am big into Oakley.