Temporarily Out of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Oakley GP-75 Limited Edition Frogskin Sunglasses
Oakley gave a nod to way-back-when styling and a serious high-five to modern tech when it crafted the GP-75 Limited Edition Frogskin Sunglasses. The muted tones of this limited edition colorway were inspired by the early days of off-road culture when everyday citizens used aging military vehicles to freely explore the wild. In those days sunglasses were much heavier though, but thanks to Iridium lenses and Unobtanium frames, your shades are much stronger and much lighter.
- Original vintage 1980s design, re-tooled with modern materials
- Iridium lenses provide precise, glare-blocking optics
- Polycarbonate construction with pliable, snap-in arms for durability
- Hydrophobic technology on lenses repels water, sweat, and oil
- Super-duper-mega limited edition—when they're gone, they're gone
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.