2012 Model No Longer Available
Oakley Goods Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
Tired of being cold every day from November 15 to March 15? Meet the Oakley Goods insulated Jacket. The Goods is packin' 80 grams of Thinsulate synthetic insulation to keep you toasty all winter, even during the dreaded lift ride.
- Durable 10K/10,000 for all-day protection
- Critical seams taped to reduce waterproofing weak spots
- Underarm vents let you regulate temperature quickly
- Removable hood can be added when a storm hits
- Fixed powder skirt for added protection on deep days
- MP3 pocket with headphone port protects your expensive electronics
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
hello...was wondering what is correct...in the description of
hello...was wondering what is correct...in the description of the jacket it says 10k waterproofing and on the tech spec it says 5k...?
November 12, 2012
- [face fabric] polyester
- 80g Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, removable
- chest zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 front hand; [internal] 1 goggle, 1 media
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days