Oakley Eero Ettala Signature Aperture Splice Goggle
From buttery pillow lines to summer park sessions, the Oakley Eero Ettala Signature Aperture Splice Goggle provides the breathable, fog-free vision needed to throw down once the jump gets built. Sponsored riders, aspiring amateurs, or lazy park-lappers can all dig the O-Flow Arch's venting, flexy frame, and Eero-approved graphics.
- Eero Ettala signature model provides dark, simple lines to fit your getup
- Tough dual Plutonite lenses block out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue rays while the XYZ Optics and spherical shape prevent distortion and enhance vision
- Low-profile, flexible O Matter frame fits well, helps increase downward visibility, and lasts season after season
- O-Flow Arch doesn't clamp down on your nose—instead, it enables easy breathing and comfort throughout your spring sessions
- Medium fit works for most face sizes
- Helmet-compatible design fits with your brain bucket
- Three-layer fleece foam liner is soft and smooth on your face and dries quickly after you rag-doll for a hundred yards
- Top vents, dual lens design, and F3 Fog Technology prevent interior condensation during hikes and after falls
- Silicone-coated strap grip secures the goggle to your helmet or hat
- Rigid O Matter strap outriggers let you fine-tune the fit to your helmet or helmet-free setup
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.