Northwave Snow Dahlia SL Snowboard Boot - Women's
The Dahlia SL Snowboard boot didn't become Northwave's best-selling women's boot year after year by accident. It features the Super Lace system so you can get your boots to the perfect tightness in mere seconds, it has a heel retention system that prevent heel lift for better response and reduced fatigue, and it has an Ultralight sole that shaves weight without sacrificing the cushioning and traction you want. Sounds like they were doing it on purpose to us.
- Super Lace speed lacing system allows you to independently tighten the upper and lower zones of your boot quickly for a customized fit
- 360° Heel Retention System has webbing attached to the laces that's anchored to the back of the boot to lock your heel down when the laces are tightened
- Ultralight outsole cushions impact and protects against the cold, and is 35% lighter than the average outsole
- TF1 heat-moldable liner has a speed lacing system for a firm hold and a seamless toe area for increased comfort
- EVA footbed with side supports for better thermal insulation and shock absorption
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.