2011 Model No Longer Available
Norrøna Røldal Gore-Tex Performance Shell Insulated Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Before you think a high-tech, waterproof, insulated shell is going to have about as much style as a polar bear’s left nostril, take a look at the Norrøna Women's Røldal Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket. Norrøna made this ski jacket with urban flair suited for any resort.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Performance Shell blocks wetness
- Light synthetic insulation adds a bit of warmth without bulk
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of your jacket
- Hood makes sure your beanie stays dry during whiteouts, and detaches on clear days
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Norrøna products
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi I thinking about bying 1 forest green jacket but not sure about size.. I'm 6'1" (187cm) about 175 lbs.. Can it fit me? and how warm is it? Thx
January 17, 2013
What size and color is this jacket available in? It does not specify and there is no photo other than the black one.
January 5, 2012
That is because we are sold out, sorry for the inconvenience.
By: Josh Chapman
March 7, 2012