2011 Model No Longer Available
Nordica Enforcer Pro Ski Boot - Men's - 2011 BCS
If twenty-footers make you yawn and you know all the mountains' 'soft closures' by heart, you could probably upgrade to the Nordica Enforcer Pro Ski Boot and increase your big-mountain authority with more straight-lining and bigger hucks. Inspired by racing boots but built for the pow-loving, cliff-stomping chargers, this boot's Pro Freeride Shell Construction ensures uncompromised stability for crazy speeds in any condition.
- With a stiff flex level of 110, you're able to push your skis hard for incredibly fast pow-slaying or big mountain charging
- The 98mm-wide last keeps you snug in the boot without cutting off circulation and leading to numbness
- A Performance Fit liner provides warmth and a comfortable interface between the shell and your foot
- Full Shock Eraser cushions your heel during big cliff drops or bumpy days at the resort
- Dual-density rubber sole allows sure steps on the bootpack up to the gnarliest terrain around
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Shell Material:
- Number of Buckles:
- Buckle Material:
- Flex Index:
- Performance Fit
- Last Width:
- Sole Type:
- Walk Mode:
- Binding Compatibility:
- Recommended Use:
- big mountain freeride, slaying powder, going big
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years