2012 Model No Longer Available
Nomis True Simon Insulated Pant - Men's - 2012 BCS
Take the edge off winter's icy grip with the Nomis Men's True Simon Insulated Pant. The True Simon's 10K waterproofing and light synthetic insulation allow you to stick out the storm in the terrain park long after your ill-equipped friends have had to make a mad dash for the warmth of the base lodge.
- 10K waterproofing of the durable polyester fabric keeps you dry and comfortable in light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to eliminate spots where water could seep through
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when wet
- Relaxed fit for easy layering and a casual look
- Suspenders keep the pant in place
- Zippered hem gusset allows you to adjust your steeze to individual preferences
- Double layer interior fabric on boot gaiters reduce wear from highbacks
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Dr. Gabriel Ionescu, UAE
February 13, 2013
I ski since the age of 5 and I celebrated my 70th birthday with my new ski clothes.Very very good: 1. fit on me perfectly; 2. very light;3 impermeable to wind and water; 4. geting dry in an instant...in fact did not get wet.
The idea to buy online was excellent
January 30, 2013
These pants fit more slim then relaxed. They feel good! Good amount of insulation (not too much).
- [face fabric] polyester, DWR coating
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- inseam zips
- Side Zips:
- critically taped
- belt loops, shoe lace belt
- 2 hand, 2 cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year