Nomis True Icon Jacket - Men's
Plus or minus a few layers, the Nomis True Icon Jacket is your all winter go-to shell for holding back Mother Nature's fury and looking good while you're at it. Loaded with all the bells and whistles like wrist gaskets, a roll-away hood, and a stashable waist gaiter, the True Icon won't ever leave you thinking, 'Gee, I wish I had a ...'
- 10K waterproofing with DWR keeps you dry and comfortable in light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to eliminate waterproofing weak spots
- Mesh-lined, zippered vents include webbing tape that keeps the mesh from getting caught in zippers so you can dump heat quickly and without zipper frustration
- Helmet-compatible, ergonomic hood includes snap-loop hold-down in back to keep it out of the way when you don???t need it
- Zip-away powder skirt slips into its own pocket when not in use
- Quick-Cord hem drawstring hides in the pocket to avoid snags and seals out drafts
- Wrist gaskets can be worn over gloves for an impenetrable snow-seal or folded back when not in use
- Windowed-in embossed cuff hook-and-loop system for added durability
- Full front and back pocket arrays give you tons of storage space
- Interior media pocket protects your MP3 player or phone
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is the medium size quick a baggy fit? I would like to order
Is the medium size quick a baggy fit? I would like to order but I'm not to sure on the size and I don't want something to baggy?
March 25, 2013
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m??
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 media
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year