Nomis True Slim Pant - Men's
The Nomis True Slim Pant is packing all the features you need for everyday, all-season riding, plus a cut that doesn't make you look like you stole your clothes from a homeless man. The 10K-rated waterproof polyester shell fabric, a drawcord-adjustable waist, and a slim profile all add up to a comfortable, stylish season of slaying the pipe, the park, and the bar after the lifts close.
- 10K-rated waterproofing with DWR keeps you dry and comfortable in light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to keep out leaks at vulnerable junctions
- Slim fit for a stylish, casual look
- Mesh-lined thigh vents allow you to dump heat without letting snow get in
- Drawcord-adjustable waist for a perfect fit
- Double-layer interior fabric on boot gaiters reduces wear from highbacks
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great as always
December 22, 2012
Im 6' 3'' and about 190 lbs and I got the XL. They fit me really well length wise but are pretty big around the waist. Besides that, I love them. Great waterproofing and have a sick slim (not too skinny) fit. Great quality from Nomis as always.
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- inner thigh
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- critical seams taped
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year