Nomis Simon Says Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
When Simon Chamberlain isn't busy filming video parts, traveling the world, and running jib contests, he is designing fashionable and functional snowboard outerwear. The Nomis Simon Says Pant was built to spec for Mr. Chamberlain himself. The Simon Says features plenty of storage but with a streamlined style and eye-catching but not overwhelming logo accents.
- Critical seam taping shuts moisture out of the longest seams in the garment
- Adjustable waist accommodates for different waist sizes and layering styles
- Inseam venting with a mesh backing allows air to flow without snow creeping in
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
im 5'8 210lbs don't like the real baggy fit but for sure don't like the tight either what size do u recommend?
January 3, 2013
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, elasticized
- critical seams taped
- belt loops with button closure, adjustable elastic tabs
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 side cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year