Nomis Lyttia Pant - Women's
Your alarm makes the most horrible noise on the planet, except on the morning after a storm. Then you're already awake and decked out in your Nomis Women's Lyttia Pants by the time the buzzing starts. How could you sleep in when you keep thinking about lapping your favorite run in these sleek little pants?
- Polyester face fabric with DWR and 8K-rated moisture protection keeps you dry in light, powdery snow
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't work in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Synthetic insulation holds in warmth so you don't freeze on chilly lift rides
- Mesh-lined inseam vents get rid of moist, hot air so you don't swamp out when you're hiking the pipe
- Gaiters with zippered gussets stop snow from flying up your legs and give you quick access to your boots for on-the-go adjustments
- Zip-up hip pockets securely hold your lip balm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Side Zips:
- yes, ankle
- critical seams taped
- belt loops
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year