2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Nomis Denim Shell Snowboard Pant - Men's - 2010 BCS
Riding in jeans may propel you to the upper-echelons of coolness, but in case youíre not that hardcore there is always the Nomis Denim Shell Snowboard Pant. Since you canít handle the frosty kneecaps and blue butt cheeks just yet, you should take advantage of the Denim Shellís DWR coating, which stops the cold, wet snow from seeping in and forcing you inside to hunt for hand driers.
- Waterproof shell with critically taped seams and a Teflon DWR finish keep you dry and warm
- Inseam vents are lined with mesh to keep snow out and allow cool air in when you hike the park
- Cuff gussets help the pant legs stretch over your boots to seal off the deep snow you surf through
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [Shell] polyester with Teflon DWR
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- Side Zips:
- Inseam vents
- 3 Front, 2 back
- Critical seams taped
- Belt loops, interior waist adjustment
- Jacket-Pant Connection:
- Recco Reflector:
- Recommended Use:
- Snowboarding, winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year