2010 Model No Longer Available
Nomis Asym Snowboard Jacket - Women's - 2010 BCS
When designing the Women’s Asym Snowboard Jacket, Nomis said, “To hell with convention.” This sentiment echoes throughout the jacket—from its angled front zipper to its asymmetrical pocket placement. And thanks to the 10K-rated waterproof fabric, you’ll stay unconventionally dry.
- Waterproof zippers & critically sealed seams help prevent water from leaking in
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers provide ventilation when needed
- Fade Gaiter blocks powder at the waist & tucks away when not needed
- Lycra wrist gaskets seal snugly around gloves
- Removable faux fur hood trim lets you change up your look
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I really want this jacket but I'm normally a medium and the only size left in the color I want is a large. Do you think this will be too big on me?? I don't want to be swimming in my winter jacket
March 27, 2011
- [Shell] Teflon DWR-coated nylon; [Lining] nylon
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Core Venting:
- Underarm zips
- 2 Hand, 1 chest, 1 inner
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, critically
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Zip-in Compatibility:
- Recommended Use: