Nitro Team Series Snowboard
If you can't decide between park laps, pow stashes, ripping groomers, and spraying tourists—good. The Nitro Team Series Snowboard enjoys all of these things, and pretty much anything else you can do on a snowboard. The directional-twin Team Series features a stable standard-camber profile for surgically precise shredding, with a slightly softer flex between your feet for extra maneuverability and a just-right torsional feel.
- Traditional camber profile offers the best possible edge control, pop, and high-speed stability of any camber design
- Biaxial fiberglass layout for a freestyle-friendly flex
- Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood for a dialed flex with plenty of pop
- Reflex core profiling thins the board's core between your feet for easier turns and locked-in rail tricks
- Dual Degressive sidecut reduces edge hangups on takeoffs and landings without compromising powerful turns
- Sintered Speed Formula base for a blend of speed and durability
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Standard Camber at its best
November 6, 2012
The Standard Cambered snowboard will always be the most reliable. If you are looking for a snowboard that will give you stability and response when you want it - this is the board for you. This board is perfect for bigger jumps, fast riding, cruising, half-pipe and all-around BA boarding! Most of the Nitro team riders use this board in the backcountry and on bigger jumps.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 152 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm
- directional twin
- medium (all terrain)
- Effective Edge:
- [152cm] 1160 mm; [155cm] 1180 mm; [157cm] 1190 mm; [159cm] 1200 mm; [162cm] 1230 mm
- Waist Width:
- [152cm] 246 mm; [155cm] 248 mm; [157cm] 250 mm; [159cm] 252 mm; [162cm] 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [152cm] 10.7 / 6.8 / 10.7 m; [155cm] 11 / 7.2 / 11 m; [157cm] 11.3 / 7.3 / 11.3 m; [159cm] 11.7 / 7.3 / 11.7 m; [162cm] 12.8 / 8.1 / 12.8 m
- Stance Width:
- 20.5 - 25.2 in
- Stance Setback:
- 15 mm
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [152cm] 110 - 155 lb; [155cm] 120 - 165 lb; [157cm] 130 - 175 lb; [159cm] 145 - 185 lb; [162cm] 155 + lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years