Nitro Slash Snowboard
The Nitro Slash Snowboard was built to hold a solid edge in any conditions and keep you floating effortlessly through snorkel-deep powder. The Gullwing hybrid profile offers reliable control and grip underfoot, with plenty of float thanks to the tapered shape and pointy nose.
- Gullwing hybrid camber uses rocker between your feet for float, blending to camber in the tip and tail for edge grip and pop
- Reflex profiling thins out the core between your feet for more independent foot control and a dialed torsional flex
- Tip-to-tail poplar wood Powercore for strength, pop, and a balanced board feel
- Biaxial fiberglass for a mellow flex and easy planing in powder
- Progressive sidecut offers easy turn initiation and powerful turn exits
- Sintered Speed Formula Base absorbs tons of wax to maximize durability and speed
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Powder - and more
November 6, 2012
The Nitro Slash is amazing in the Powder - but it is also designed to be very fun to ride on groomers and everyday riding. The reflex profiling and progressive sidecut offers a great ride for every snow condition. This is a great everyday snowboard and it looks BA!
- 157 cm, 161 cm, 166 cm, 171 cm
- stiff (mountain)
- Gullwing (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [157cm] 1080 mm; [161cm] 1100 mm; [166cm] 1120 mm; [171cm] 1140 mm
- Waist Width:
- [157cm] 257 mm; [161cm] 261 mm; [166cm] 264 mm; [171cm] 267 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [157cm] 7.6 / 6.7 m; [161cm] 7.7 / 6.9 m; [166cm] 7.8 / 7 m; [171cm] 8 / 7.2 m
- Stance Width:
- [157-161cm] 20.5 - 25.2 in; [166-171cm] 21.3 - 26 in
- Stance Setback:
- 25 mm
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [157-166cm] 155 + lb; [171cm] 165 + lb
- Recommended Use:
- powder, freeride
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years