Nitro Ripper Snowboard - Kids'
Nitro knows you can't just slap some goofy graphics on a full-size board and have it work for still-growing groms. Thanks to a forgiving youth-specific flex and stable yet playful zero-camber profile, the Ripper snowboard is fully equipped to get your kid on the fast track to Shredistan.
- Softride youth-specific flex is easy to handle for smaller, lighter riders
- Zero-Camber flat shape cuts down on edge hangups without sacrificing stability and control
- Powercore tip-to-tail wood core for durability and pop
- Bi-Lite laminate for a forgiving flex and lots of independent foot control
- Radial sidecut for predictable, stable turns both regular and switch
- Hi-Def FH base is fast, tough, and low-maintenance
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
could you use this board for street and is it a good park bo
could you use this board for street and is it a good park board?
December 22, 2012
Hey Jordanm, this board could easily be used in the streets and park if you are a smaller guy - but if you are a little older I would recommend the Demand or the Haze.
By: knut eliassen
March 20, 2013
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 96 cm, 106 cm, 116 cm, 121 cm, 126 cm, 132 cm, 137 cm, 142 cm, 146 cm, 149 cm
- soft (park)
- flat (Zero)
- Effective Edge:
- [96cm] 630 mm; [106cm] 730 mm; [116cm] 835 mm; [121cm] 885 mm; [126m] 935 mm; [132cm] 995 mm; [137cm] 1035 mm; [142cm] 1075 mm; [146cm] 1070 mm; [149cm] 1140 mm
- Waist Width:
- [96cm] 205 mm; [106cm] 210 mm; [116cm] 214 mm; [121cm] 216 mm; [126m] 218 mm; [132cm] 224 mm; [137cm] 232 mm; [142cm] 239 mm; [146cm] 242 mm; [149cm] 244 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [96cm] 6.6 m; [106cm] 6.7 m; [116cm] 6.8 m; [121-126cm] 6.9 m; [132cm] 7 m; [137cm] 7.1 m; [142cm] 7.2 m; [146cm] 7.3 m; [149cm] 7.5 m
- Stance Width:
- [96-106cm] 13.4 - 16.5 in; [116-121cm] 16.5 - 19.7 in; [126m] 17.3 - 20.5 in; [132cm] 16.5 - 21.3 in; [137cm] 18.1 - 22.8 in; [142-146cm] 18.9 - 23.6 in; [149cm] 20.5 - 25.2 in
- Stance Setback:
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [96cm] 65 - lb; [106cm] 75 - lb; [116-121cm] 45 - 90 lb; [126m] 55 - 100 lb; [132cm] 65 - 110 lb; [137cm] 75 - 120 lb; [142cm] 90 - 130 lb; [146cm] 100 - 145 lb; [149cm] 110 + lb
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years