Nitro Haze Snowboard
The Nitro Haze Snowboard's combines a flat (zero camber) base with soft, poppy polar construction for a park rat's dream weapon. The simple, radial sidecut makes the Haze handle predictably at any speed, and the Hi-Def base makes your graphics stand out for your magazine center-spread.
- Zero camber profile provides speed, edge hold, and smooth edge-to-edge transitions
- Powercore poplar construction for light weight, forgiving flex, and tons of pop
- Bi-lite bi-axial fiberglass creates a smooth, forgiving flex for effortless turns
- Radial Sidecut provides predictable handling with gobs of control at any speed
- H-Def FH Base for high speed and durability with base graphics that pop in photo ops
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 4, 2013
This is my second Nitro Haze. My first one I fell in love with and the new model lives up to the old one. As long as nitro keeps making this board I'll keep buying them.
is it any good in powder?
is it any good in powder?
By: zack m.
March 8, 2013
I am on my second Nitro Haze and I ride it everywhere. If you are looking for a dedicated powder board you will probably want to go with the "yes" stubby. The Haze is my go to board for everyday riding!
By: Tim Bohlken
March 15, 2013
great board! but.....
January 31, 2013
well i bought this board and i gotta say for the price it rides pretty nice. its got alot of pop (ollies are effortless) its pretty good on rails and boxes and so far does pretty well on jumps. But the problem i've been facing with it is that its not very durable. The very first time snowboarding this season i got like 10+ scraches from stuff that wouldnt have left anything on my old board. I'm thinking i might only be using this board for this season because it might only last one season. If they were to make a model next season that didnt scratch so easy then this would be the perfect park board.
The Perfect Park Board
January 21, 2013
If you like a little softer and more playful park board - this is the board for you. The zero camber offers response when you need it (no washing out) and flexibility and pressability when you need it. Jon Kooley rides this board in the streets and the parks. A great board for a good price.
- 149 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm
- soft (rail)
- flat (Zero)
- Effective Edge:
- [149cm] 1140 mm; [153cm] 1170 mm; [156cm] 1190 mm
- Waist Width:
- [149cm] 244 mm; [153cm] 246 mm; [156cm] 250 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [149cm] 7.5 m; [153cm] 7.9 m; [156cm] 8.2 m
- Stance Width:
- 21.3 - 26 in
- Stance Setback:
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [149cm] 145 - lb; [153cm] 110 - 155 lb; [149cm] 120 + lb
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years