Nitro Funtime Insulated Jacket - Men's
Getting cold and wet is no fun, but neither is spending an entire month's rent on new outerwear. The Nitro Funtime Insulated Jacket is equipped to handle the full range of winter conditions, thanks to 8K-rated waterproofing and a lightweight allover insulation that adds warmth without restricting your movement.
- 8K-rated waterproofing and breathability for solid protection against stormy weather
- Large top-entry chest pocket for a pullover look and plenty of storage space
- Pow skirt with jacket-to-pant interface that works with any Nitro snowboard pants
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves
- Underarm vents prevent overheating during hikes or spring shredding
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does this really not have a pocket for a season pass. Pretty
Does this really not have a pocket for a season pass. Pretty sure all the older models did
October 29, 2012
November 6, 2012
This Nitro jacket will keep you warm all day long because of its 60g polyfill and 8k waterproofing! I wore last years model in Finland around Christmas and the temperature was well under - 20 and I was able to stay out riding all day because of the insulation! If you are looking for a comfortable warm jacket this is a steal!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 60g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 chest, (internal) 1 media
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch Lycra
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years