Nitro Decline Pant - Men's
With solid storm-blocking power, strategic insulation, and more colors than you can shake a snowboard at, Nitro's best-selling Decline Pant gives you everything you need for season after season of winter warfare.
- 8K-rated waterproof/breathable fabric for protection against all but the wettest conditions
- Lightweight polyfill insulation in the butt and knees keeps you warm while sitting on ice-encrusted lifts or kneeling down to adjust your bindings
- Cordura reinforcement at back hem resists drag damage
- Inseam venting prevents you from overheating during warmer days
- Pant-to-jacket connection loops line up with any Nitro snowboard jacket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- [seat, knees] 40g polyfill
- inner thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- critical seams taped
- belt loops with button closure, adjustable
- 2 hand zip, 2 cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years