Nike Snowboarding Ruskin SE Pant - Men's
You don't wear XXXL neon green pants when you're walking around town, so why would you wear them to the mountain? Keep your style in check with the Nike Ruskin SE Men's Pant. The denim-print face fabric gives it a streetwear look and the standard fit is closer to your everyday jeans for a comfier feel. However, it has a Storm-FIT 10 membrane to keep you much drier and warmer than any of the jeans in your closet (or, let's face it, your floor) could ever imagine.
- Polyester face fabric with Storm-FIT 10 waterproof membrane repels water and is breathable to keep you dry and comfy
- Taffeta lining makes the pant slide on and off smoothly
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- Standard fit has room to layer underneath and move around in without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms it
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from getting into your boots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane] Storm-FIT 10; [face fabric] polyester; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- mesh-lined inseam
- critical seams taped
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: