New Balance MT1010 Minimus Trail Running Shoe - Men's
- Synthetic and mesh upper is lightweight, well-ventilated, and comfortable against your foot
- Debris-Free Construction keeps the uppers snug around your foot so dirt and debris won't enter your shoe and cause discomfort
- RevLite foam provides a high level of springy rebound and cushioning underfoot at 30% less weight then competing foam compounds
- 4mm drop provides minimal height offset between the heel and toe which encourages the most natural biomechanical movement of your foot and toes
- Rock Stop is a flexible layer between your foot and the shoe outsole that provides protection from rocks and impact
- Vibram outsole material grips off-road surfaces and pavement with equal purchase and this material is highly durable
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 11, 2013
Really wanted to like these shoes but they fell apart on me after two hikes, twice!! Look nice, super light weight, vibram soles, but they are just not very durable at all. If all you are doing is jogging on pine needle covered dirt trails these may work for you. If you venture off the beaten path at all or like to run up to summits these shoes will not take the abuse. Would not recommend. On both pairs that I tried the sole began to peel away from the shoes after 10 to 15 miles in the.