Neff Summit Softshell Jacket - Women's
The fabric of the Neff Women's Summit Softshell Jacket is soft like a hood, water-resistant like a lightweight rain jacket, and warm like your favorite fleece—don't act like you're not impressed. This is a shredding jacket for mild weather and a street jacket for any cold weather condition. Neff designers crafted this little gem with a laid back style, because the 'performance look' is for Nordic skiers and people who check their O2 balance after walking briskly down the sidewalk.
- Softshell fabric breathes easily, dries quickly, and insulates to keep you warm
- 10K-rated external fabric coating resists light moisture and precipitation so you stay dry
- Hood snaps on and off so you can layer this softshell under another jacket without annoying hood-bulk
- Drawcord hood adjustments let you dial in the fit
- Soft, elasticized hem and sleeve cuffs keep chilly breezes out
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 3, 2013
Got for the gf, LOVE LOVE LOVE the style, but she can't really snowboard with this coat on account of it being too skinny to fit over her snow pants. I got her the small (she's 4' 11", just about 100lbs) and it fits her perfect everywhere else. As a street wear coat with some jeans, it works great for her, but put on some snow pants and she can barely zip it up.
- [shell] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, removable
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- [external] 2 chest cargo, 2 front hand
- Recommended Use:
- spring shredding, snowboarding, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year