2012 Model No Longer Available
Neff Sno Poncho Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
A little light rain? Shredding on a warm spring day? The Neff Men's Sno Poncho isn't afraid of either. A water-resistant coating keeps you dry from precipitation, and underarm zips keep you cool when the sun pops out. Ditch the thirty-layer storm shell and reach for this lightweight poncho when more mild weather prevails.
- Polyester shell is durable, lightweight, and packable
- Mesh liner helps air move around between you and the shell
- External 5K-rated coating repels light rain and flurries
- Underarm zips let you release hot air from inside
- Hood and waist are fully adjustable for comfort
- Stretchy wrist gaiters keep the weather out of your sleeves
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi There, what is total lenght (zip lenght) and width of XL and
Hi There, what is total lenght (zip lenght) and width of XL and XXL size?
October 10, 2012
NEFF IS THE BEST
December 29, 2012
This jacket is really nice. Lightweight and resembles a windbreaker. Good amount of pockets and is very sleek. Kind of tight around the arms/bicep region. Overall good look and good product. Recommend NEFF always!