Neff Dre Softshell Jacket - Women's
Neff outfitted the Women's Dre Softshell Jacket with breathable and water-resistant fabric, a removable hood, and styling that's ideal for spring shredding at the resort or cruising downtown on a weekend. Zip up the offset zipper of the Dre and stay warm and dry when the weather calls for a light to midweight jacket rather than your full-blown storm shell.
- Softshell fabric breathes easily, dries quickly, and insulates to keep you warm
- 10K-rated external fabric coating resists light moisture and precipitation so you stay dry
- Hood is removable so you can switch up your style depending on the weather
- Offset zipper won't rub against your chin when it's zipped all the way up
- Drawcord hood adjustment and hook-and-loop cuff tabs let you dial in the fit for comfort
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
July 17, 2013
Got this for my dreamgirl and I must say it's a great looking coat. However some items to note, the Charcoal is actually pretty light in color. I had to return it because of the fit. Medium was really close fitting on a woman who is not overweight and normal size to smaller size frame. So my recommendation would be is on the surface it looks like a cool, functional piece of gear but size up if you want to layer at all.
How heavy is this coat? I am looking for a good softshell that can be used in the spring/fall and also work for having around to throw on if a rainstorm comes through in the summer. So it shouldn't be on the heavy side.
July 9, 2013
This is going to be about 2 lbs but if you are looking for something lighter and more packable I would suggest http://www.departmentofgoods.com/outdoor-research-transfer-s
By: Casey "Wayne" Christoffersen
July 9, 2013
April 11, 2013
I was AMAZED with this jacket. I have been searching for a jacket for about 8 years now. I have longer arms, broad shoulders, and an athletic build and am about 6 ft. tall. Most jackets don't even come close to hitting my wrist and barely fit through the shoulders or are a cropped style near the hips. This jacket is the BOMB! I wanted just a casual jacket to wear in the fall/winter time, which I got. The kicker is I can go kill it on the slopes as well if I want too and be protected from the elements. Thanks for a phenomenal jacket.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester, DWR coating (10000mm)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, removable
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- [external] 1 chest zip, 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- spring shredding, snowboarding, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year