NAU Insular Jacket - Men's
The NAU Insular Jacket uses the latest, most green technology on the planet to keep you dry, warm, and ready to drop any run from Vermont to Alaska. Plus, the straight-up style of this jacket will have you looking date-ready when you're chilling in the lodge bar after a killer day on the mountain.
- EcoCircle shell uses recycled synthetic fibers to create a barrier between intense conditions and you
- Cocona-activated carbon and recycled polyester create a heat-holding insulation that resists moisture and inhibits odor
- Fully taped seams prevent water from working in through the stitching
- DWR-treated zipper helps seal out the weather
- Adjustable storm skirt blocks snow from flying up your backside when you're playing in the deep snow
- Recycled materials make this jacket one of the most earth-friendly pieces of ski wear on the market
- Media pocket with cord port keeps your ski soundtrack handy
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] recycled polyester, Cocona; [lining] recycled polyester
- recycled polyester, Cocona
- yes, helmet-compatible
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 2 front, 1 chest, 1 sleeve, 1 media, 1 mesh
- fully taped
- 1 lb 13 oz
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: