NAU Courier Wind Shirt - Men's
When your only means of transportation around town is your big city whip, you need to be prepared for beautiful mornings to turn into wet and blustery afternoons. Although it looks like just an ultra-fashionable shirt, the NAU Courier Wind Shirt features a waterproof breathable membrane and fully taped seams to shelter you from wind, rain and road splash.
- Unique 2.5-layer knit fabric features a four-way stretch design for enhanced range of motion
- Waterproof breathable laminate sheds wet weather to keep you dry as you run errands
- DWR coating encourages water to bead up on the fabric surface before it even comes in contact with the laminate
- Fully taped seams prevent water from sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Longer sleeves with shaped cuffs provide extra protection while you're in the saddle
- Laser-cut underarm vents boost breathability when you get hot on your bike or during a subway ride
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
lightweight and waterproof, what else can you ask for
August 26, 2011
I really like the Nau wind shirt. It feels paper thin so I sometimes worry that I will rip it. But this gives it a very light feel. It has a slight stretchy feel which also helps. My only disappointment is that it does not breath (I know it's to help with the waterproof/water repellent properties). I sweat easily with it on so I have to take it off unless it's raining or cool.