NAU Chrysalis Dress - Women's
The almost magically versatile NAU Chrysalis Dress is part evening wear and part outerwear. Pucker woven crepe softshell looks sweet yet urban, and the high, ruffled collar adds a feminine touch. The collar also transforms into a fully functional hood for extra protection from the elements. And, for all of its style, this dress is filled with technical features to shield you from freak storms.
- DWR treatment sheds moisture to keep you dry if you get caught in a little drizzle
- Removable sleeves add versatility that turns this structured dress into a soft summer outfit
- Adjustable tie waist is figure flattering
- Drawcord hood converts to a shawl collar
- Teijin Ecocircle polyester is recycled and recyclable
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
It's a dress, no it's a jacket, no it's super clothing!
May 22, 2012
I have worn this in so many ways that I don't even know how to describe it. It's a wonderful jacket to go over a dress. Wear it on it's own with leggings and you have an entirely different outfit. Srunch up the hood and make it into it's own scarf. Let the hood relax and use your own scarf. That doesn't even get into all the different outfits when you consider that you can remove the arms and make it sleeveless. Wow I just love it. It can make it formal or just use it to cover up after yoga. I hope I have this jacket forever. And the crazy thing is that it's DWR so if it drizzles rain outside, no worries.