NAU Asylum Pant - Men's
Finally, a ski pant that won't limit your movement (so you can get wicked XTREME) but won't have you looking like a 16-year-old with delusions of gangsterism. NAU designed the Men's Asylum Pant with built-in four-way stretch, so it wouldn't have to be baggy out to heeeeeeere to give you total freedom of movement so you can throw your signature twister-twister-spread without blowing out your crotch—of your pants, anyway.
- Brushed polyester interior is soft against your skin
- D-ring and pull-tab waist adjustment for perfect custom fit
- Cordura edge guards protect your pants from your ski edges
- Thigh-to-knee vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Flat cargo pocket for added bulk-free storage
- Interior security pocket in right hand pocket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] waterproof breathable membrane (3-layer); [shell] nylon (stretch-woven, 75D x 40D)), 4-way stretch, Teijin Ecocircle (100% recycled polyester); [lining] brushed polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- highly breathable
- side vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, with gripper elastic
- fully taped
- snap closure, adjustable waistband
- 2 front zip, 1 right thigh zip security
- 17 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, mountaineering, alpine adventures
- Manufacturer Warranty: