NAU 3/4-Length Cocoon Trench Coat - Women's
The NAU Women's 3/4-Length Cocoon Trench Coat is so cozy, so warm, you just might wrap yourself up in it in November and not emerge until spring. It certainly helps that this mid-thigh long jacket boasts a sophisticated style and ultra-flattering fit, but it will likely be the lightweight shell and fine 650-fill down, which give it a barely-there feel, that will make you remarkably unwilling to brave the world without it.
- Downproof 22-denier ripstop shell is lightweight and quiet, and features a DWR finish to repel light precipitation
- 650-fill down offers an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio for cloudlike toastiness
- Offset front zipper with DWR finish and front flap seals out the elements
- Hood snaps off when it's not needed
- Unique chevron quilting pattern creates a figure-flattering, not 'puffy,' look
- Shaped cuffs extend over the top of the hand to the knuckles for extra coverage against the cold
- Pockets include two handwarmer and one internal zip pocket with cord routing for your music player or phone
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.