2009 Model No Longer Available
Native Eyewear Grip Sunglasses - Polarized - 2009 BCS
The Native Eyewear Grip Polarized Sunglasses ease your eyes and stay on your face so you can concentrate on NOT going ass-over-teakettle. Because whitenuckling down single track is even harder if you can't see what you're doing.
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lenses for quick and easy customization
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames for lightweight durability
- Mastoid Temple Grip for face-gripping prowess
- Venting to prevent fogging
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System to prevent lens from gouging out your eyeball in an impact
- Polarized Reflex lenses to eliminate glare
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 26, 2011
Well, I was really impressed with the optics and I loved the tints on the lens sets that were provided. Very good coverage and extra light. The rim on top might be annoying to some, but it really helps block out light from above. Too bad the nosepiece is super extra gangsta-wide. I actually had to return them because they sat so low on my skinny nose. Don't buy these unless you have a substantial schnozz. I wish I did, becasue they are nice shades for the price, especially with the two lens sets.