Native Eyewear Frisco Sunglasses - Polarized
We proud to offer the new Native Eyewear Frisco Polarized Sunglasses for people with medium to large face sizes looking for lightweight, low profile eye protection. The polarized polycarbonate lenses don’t just block harmful UV rays they promote visibility through glare when the sun is at its strongest—like when you're driving through snowcapped mountain or dropping nymphs in cold mountain streams.
- Extremely lightweight Rhyno-Tuff Air frame resists damage during activities and everyday use
- Ultralight aluminum arms reduce weight and feature cam action hinges that quickly lock into position when opened
- Polarized Crystal Carbonate (PCC) lenses shield your eyes from 99% of potentially dangerous glare and provide 100% protection from degrading UV rays
- PCC lenses are hard-coated to prevent scratching
- Flex Metal adjustable nose pad system lets you get a snug fit for your particular nose shape and Cushinol nose pads provide grip even when you sweat
- Native Eyewear’s top vents on the frame help prevent fogging from your body heat
- Mastoid temple grips hug the bone behind your ear even during rigorous activity
- Includes a soft protective pouch/cleaning cloth within the case
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.