2010 Model No Longer Available
Mountainsmith K-9 Dog Cube - 2010 BCS
The Mountainsmith K-9 Dog Cube is Lucy the Labradorís very own luggage. This tote organizes everything your four-legged friend needs for a weekend trip.
- Included collapsible food and water bowls
- Drop down food tray for less mess while dog eats
- Removable PEVA-lined container stores food for overnight says
- Separate top pocket stores poop baggies
- Two mesh side pockets store tennis balls, leash, treats, or water bottles
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
August 27, 2011
All the mountainsmith stuff is good, I have many of their other pack cubes for camping/clothes/gear. This one works for maybe 1 dog if there is alot of gear to take (I have food, treats, spare leash, spare collar, e-collar bag, dry wipe towel, toy bag, ruffwear singletrack pack, ruffwear track jacket, ruffwear K9 jacket, and some booties. that pretty much maxes out this unit, but it works for me. A water bottle or two could be in the side pockets yet on mine.