Mountain Khakis Waxed Canvas Field Jacket - Men's
Whistle to the dog, reach for your Mountain Khakis Men's Waxed Canvas Field Jacket, and throw the front door open. Inspired by the upland style that was popularized by hunters and outdoorsmen alike, this jacket features rugged British Millerain Canvas with a waxed exterior. Both cotton and synthetic material line the inside of the body, and the sleeves have a slick taffeta lining for easy-glide, on and off. The smart, versatile style gives this jacket a look that's just as acceptable to wear down to the pub as it is out into the woods.
- British Millerain canvas material has a unique, top-shelf feel
- Waxed exterior repels light moisture and precipitation
- Cotton-and-synthetic blend lining encourages the movement of moisture away from your skin
- Front closure uses six metal buttons that securely fasten the front
- Collar has a button-tab hold-down and a thick quality that stands up to protect your neck against the wind in a pinch
- Sleeves feature a synthetic lining that slides easily over the arms of a long-sleeve shirt, and adjustable snaps keep the cuffs secure
- Back hem has a drop-tail shape that protects your waistline from a chilly blast of air
- Front pockets offers limited storage and keep your hands warm, single back pocket holds something small, and internal pockets keep your valuables secure
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is this jacket warm enough for winters in NH? Would it be appropriate in 10-20 (f) degree weather?
12 minutes ago
- [outer] British Millerain waxed canvas; [lining] 58% Tencel, 25% cotton, 17% polyester; [sleeve lining] polyester taffeta
- Removable Trim:
- 2 welt chest, 2 front button, 1 back; [internal] 2 chest
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- casual, outdoor, everyday
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year