Mountain Khakis Stagecoach Jacket - Men's
The leaves may change and the temperatures may drop, but you still have to feed your stock. The Mountain Khakis Stagecoach Jacket provides a bit of tough insulation that fits your cattle-running style. The cotton canvas outer shell stands up to your tough work days out on the range, and a brushed tricot body lining helps to hold in your body's heat as the sun retreats. Full front zipper enables quick venting, while the western details fit your lifestyle no matter what you do between nights at the saloon.
- Cotton canvas shell provides durability during the workday and supports your hard-working image to your nights out on the town
- Soft polyester tricot body lining adds comfort as it holds in your body heat, while the nylon sleeve lining slides over other layers easily
- Full-zip front closure helps keep out the approaching cold front and enables venting and easy on-off when you're working hard
- Side panel gusset provides easy mobility during camping or work duties
- Snap cuffs, fold-up collar, and a drop-tail hem further seal out the cold
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets hold cold fingers when you forget your gloves
- Snap chest pockets hold your sunglasses once the winter sun dips behind the mountains
- An internal zip stash pocket holds a cell phone where it won't freeze up in the cold
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] cotton canvas; [body lining] brushed tricot; [sleeve lining] nylon
- hip (with drop back)
- (external) 2 front zip hand, 2 chest snap flap, (internal) 1 chest zip stash
- Recommended Use:
- casual jacket, work jacket, fall on the range
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year