Mountain Hardwear Zonal Insulated Jacket - Men's
Get it in the zone, and get in the groove: the strategically constructed Mountain Hardwear Men's Zonal Jacket delivers insulation where you're vulnerable to cold, stretch that lets you reach those faraway holds, and weather protection where you're most exposed. Made from durable ripstop nylon, stretch fleece, and cozy 850-fill goose down, this brainy jacket has a lot of brawn.
- Light, tough, and durable 20D ripstop nylon shell fights the wind, cold, and wear and tear
- Stretch fleece panels at sides and under arms provide ample mobility for long reaches
- MicroClimateZoning construction smartly places different materials where they are most effective for maximum performance
- Light and lean 850-fill goose down gives just enough insulation to keep you warm where you need it
- Dual hem drawcords adjust in a flash to accommodate for quickly changing weather or adding layers
- Two hand pockets secure essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] 20D ripstop nylon; [panel] stretch fleece (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
- 850-fill goose down
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 28 in
- 2 handwarmer
- 10 oz
- Recommended Use:
- climbing, mountaineering, skiing, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: