Mountain Hardwear Trinity Softshell Jacket - Women's
The Mountain Hardwear Trinity Softshell Jacket easily withstands blowing snow, fat fluffy flakes, sleet, or melting ice while you rappel into a coulouir, ice climb in Quray, or navigate up a glacier field. Its waterproof breathable Dry.Q membrane and fully taped seams provide hardshell-like protection while remaining flexible, and the Trinity's chest-high pockets accommodate your harness or pack.
- Waterproof breathable Dry.Q Core membrane, fully taped seams, and watertight zippers shield you from winter's wet wrath and offer solid windproof protection
- Softshell outer provides plenty of stretch
- Semi-fitted cut reduces excess bulk without restricting movement
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you bootpack up a steep coulouir or work your way up and over a difficult overhanging ice section
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim lend comfort and protection from the elements
- Higher hand pockets provide easier access when you use a harness or pack while you climb, mountaineer, or tour
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Solution Thermal (50% nylon, 50% polyester); [membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Core
- fully taped
- Center Back Length:
- 27 in
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 2 watertight zippered hand
- [average] 1 lb 2 oz
- Recommended Use:
- mountaineering, ice climbing, touring, expeditions
- Manufacturer Warranty: