2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Mountain Hardwear Synchronicity Down Jacket - Women's - 2009 BCS
An 800-fill down jacket with fully taped seams and a stretchy DWR-treated shell? Pffffft, yeah right. Hang on, those are the actual features of the Mountain Hardwear Womenís Synchronicity Down Jacket? Sweeeeet.
- 800-Fill goose down for warmth on chilly days in the backcountry
- Synchro 2L Stretch AXF nylon shell uses a Conduit laminate and enhanced DWR treatment to repel water and maintain breathability
- Fully taped seams mean water canít sneak in where fabric meets fabric
- Insulated hood boosts head warmth during long belays or snack-breaks
- Welded hand pockets with water-resistant zips further the weather-resisting theme
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great Summit Jacket
July 18, 2010
I bought this jacket for the Kilimanjaro summit. It was extremely comfortable, practical and cool looking as well. The jacket packs relatively small and super light. It was comfortable enough to sleep in one freezing night. I highly recommend it. I wore it with 2 fleeces underneath so I could peel layers off when I got too hot. It was perfect. The jacket runs slightly small so I might get one size up especially if you are going to layer underneath it.
- Synchro 2L Stretch AXF (100% nylon), enhanced DWR treatment; [Laminate] Conduit
- 800-Fill goose down
- Center Back Length:
- 26in (66cm)
- 2 Front, 1 interior
- Water-resistant, fully taped seams
- Core Venting:
- [M] 1lb 7oz (629g)
- Recommended Use:
- Backcountry skiing, alpine climbing