Mountain Hardwear Stretch Typhoon Jacket - Women's
Some rain jackets are great at keeping out wetness, but they make you feel like you're stuck in a stiff box. The Mountain Hardwear Stretch Typhoon Jacket has a Dry. Q Core membrane that's waterproof, windproof, and breathable and that's also lightweight and stretchy.
- Dry.Q Core membrane provides solid waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection from rain, sleet, and water overflow from jammed gutters
- Stretchy fabric throughout means you can move while you backpack, hike, or take in the remarkable power of an unexpected thunderstorm
- Underarm zippered vents ditch excess heat while you hike or commute to work
- Attached hood with extra-beefy brim offers added protection against the elements
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords give you quick fit adjustments
- Micro-chamois-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Zippered external pockets stash your cell, wallet, or energy snack
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Core; [shell] Ark 30D Stretch
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 40,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 30,000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 28 in
- [external] 2 zippered hand; [internal] 1 zip
- underarm vents
- 11.3 oz
- Recommended Use:
- rainy days
- Manufacturer Warranty: