Mountain Hardwear Spearhead Mitten
Some might call the Mountain Hardwear Spearhead Mitten a backcountry skier's dream mitten. The shell is tough, the laminate inside blocks both wind and water, and the removable fleece liner gives you the option to go light-and-fast when you need to. And because there's nothing worse than fumbling over buckles due to poorly-designed mitten shapes, the Spearhead features a pre-curved fit designed to maximize dexterity.
- Pigskin palm and fingers provide durability where wear-and-tear is most prevalent
- Outdry technology uses a waterproof-breathable membrane bonded directly to the shell fabric to keep your hand dry in extremely wet weather
- OutDry also makes this mitten completely windproof
- Removable fleece liner serves as an insulator inside the shell or as lightweight protection from the cold when worn alone
- Kevlar stitches are set in a curved pattern that gives this mitten a fit that matches the curve of your hand naturally
- Gauntlet closure uses a quick-cinching drawcord to seal out the weather
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [body] nylon taslan; [membrane] Outdry; [lining] polyester mesh; [palm] pigskin
- Removable Liner:
- yes, polyester fleece
- OutDry membrane
- 7.7 oz
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, ski touring, snowboarding, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty: