Mountain Hardwear Snowzilla Insulated Jacket - Men's
In the past, Mountain Hardwear's winter jackets bore a fit engineered specifically for the mountaineering crowd, but now this iconic outdoor brand has expanded its scope. The Men's Snowzilla Insulated Jacket has a design for winter athletes who enjoy a more relaxed style. Rather than skimp on the details just because this jacket falls into its 'freeride' line, Mountain Hardwear gave the Snowzilla Jacket toasty insulation, high-end waterproof fabric, and enough ventilation to cool you down quickly after a long, hot bootpack.
- Relaxed fit leaves plenty of room for an insulating layer and baselayer underneath
- Dry.Q fabric provides waterproof protection against the elements, and the fabric breathes to help you regulate temperature
- Synthetic Thermic Micro insulation provides plenty of warmth without unwieldy bulk or weight
- Underarm zips provide ventilation so you can easily release excess heat after a long hike
- Attached hood is large enough to pull over a helmet and fully adjustable
- Powder skirt is attached, fully adjustable, and made of stretch material in order to create a tight fit that seals out deep snow
- Hood and hem drawcords make for quick, one-handed fit adjustment
- An array of interior pockets gives you storage for all your small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Dry.Q (nylon 2-layer)
- 80g Thermic Micro
- Center Back Length:
- 32 in
- underarm zips
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 chest zip, 1 sleeve, (internal) multiple
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 2 lb 0 oz
- Recommended Use:
- resort skiing, every day winter
- Manufacturer Warranty: