Mountain Hardwear Snowtastic Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
The fine folks at Mountain Hardwear racked their brains so hard during the design phase of the Snowtastic Jacket that they didn't have any bandwidth left over to come up with a cleaver name for their awesome invention. But given the choice, we'd take the tech over the talk any day of the week. This bomber jacket comes with an impressive 40K-rated waterproof breathable membrane to block out the wet, a removable powder skirt to seal out the deep snow, and an overall weight of under two pounds so you'll hardly even notice that it's there.
- Dry.Q Core waterproof breathable membrane provides very impressive 40K-rated protection from brutal, high-alpine storms
- Micro-Chamois-lined waist is adjustable for a customized fit
- Underarm vents lend airflow and increase evaporation when you work up a sweat
- Removable powder skirt, adjustable cuffs, and a burly storm hood work together to block out cold, wet winter weather
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I am 5'10" 160lbs, and I noticed that there are only smalls left in the Snowtastic jacket. Would a small fit me?
October 22, 2012
i am not sure which size ,but the Small is impossible
By: Awesome China
November 21, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Elite; [shell] Synchro NBT (56% polyester, 44% nylon)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 40,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 30,000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 29 in
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 hand-warmer, 1 left chest zip
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, Butter Jersey
- 2 lb
- Recommended Use:
- alpine skiing, alpine climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: