2011 Model No Longer Available
Mountain Hardwear Nazca Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Some mountaineering jackets have waterproof breathable fabric that makes you feel like you're wearing a stiff tarp. The Mountain Hardwear Nazca Jacket uses DryQ Elite fabric and subtle texturing to keep the shell soft and smooth and just as protective as the jacket-tarps.
- DryQ Elite fabric blocks wetness and moves excess body heat and body vapor out fast so you can stay dry on the inside
- Brushed tricot-lined body for a tiny bit of extra warmth
- Water-resistant underarm zips dump excess heat
- Chamois-lined chin guard won't rub when you have the jacket fully zipped in a storm
- Adjustable hood stays on in howling winds and snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
i am a size 4 and have a down puffer coat for underneath...what size do you recommend? also is this a technical shell or just a wind/rain shell?
November 15, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Elite; [shell] dobby (2-layer); [lining] brushed tricot
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 40,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 30,000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 27 in
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front zip hand-warmer
- 1 lb 4 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: