Mountain Hardwear Microstretch Zip Top - Men's
Soft, warm microfleece fabric makes the Mountain Hardwear Microstretch Zip Top the perfect layering piece to wear when you're pushing through cold weather in the mountains. Fleece stretch panel construction allows this top to move with you while you climb, ski, run, or hike, and the high collar fends off the chilling bite of wind or blowing snow.
- Semi-fitted cut keeps this top close to your body but still leaves room underneath for your next-to-skin baselayer
- Velous Micro Fleece fabric gives this top plenty of warmth without the need for bulky insulation
- Stretch fleece panel flexes and moves with you for ultimate mobility
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates seam bulges that could cause uncomfortable chafing
- Zip-neck front opens up to 12 inches so you can vent away excess heat
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [main] Velous Micro fleece (polyester); [panel] stretch fleece (93% polyester, 7% elastane)
- Center Back Length:
- (m) 28 in
- 1 upper arm zip
- Recommended Use:
- cold-weather layering, alpine climbing, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: