Mountain Hardwear Hunker Down Jacket - Men's
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Hunker Down Jacket provides the warmth for a dry winter's day but but is always ready to play nicely with a shell when the weather turns south. The lightweight but highly effective goose down goes to work insulating your core, giving you the confidence to tackle that slope or traverse the stormy glacier.
- Polyester ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and durable
- 650-fill goose down insulation seals out the cold with one of nature's best warmth-to-weight ratios
- Packable down compresses tightly so this jacket will take up minimal room in your pack
- One-handed hem drawcords let you quickly seal out cold air
- Fleece-lined pockets protect your hands from the cold
- Internal water bottle pocket holds your beverage close to your body so it won't freeze
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 50D polyester ripstop
- 650-fill goose down
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 28 in
- [external] 2 handwarmer, 1 chest; [internal] 1 water bottle, 1 stash
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 1 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- climbing, skiing, all-around cold weather
- Manufacturer Warranty: