Mountain Hardwear Hooded Phantom Jacket - Women's
Whether you're heading to a snowcave party or planning a week-long expedition, bring the Mountain Hardwear Women's Hooded Phantom Jacket to warm your core. Packed with 850-fill goose down insulation, this low-profile, lightweight jacket keeps you toasty in the face of bone-chilling temperatures.
- 850-Fill goose down insulation warms your core so you stay toasty while you winter camp, belay your ice climbing partner, or sled with friends
- Down is also compressible so the jacket easily fits in its own pocket for transportation
- Ripstop nylon fabric offers durability while remaining light in weight
- Low profile and semi-fitted cut reduce bulk while still allowing for comfortable movement
- Dual-hem drawcords and an insulated hood seal in warmth
- Two front pockets stash your lip balm or wallet, while two internal pockets hold your water bottles (for extra warmth when camping in frigid temps, fill water bottles with hot water to help retain heat)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- 20D ripstop nylon
- 850-fill goose down
- Center Back Length:
- 27 in
- [external] 2 zippered hand; [internal] 2 water bottle pockets
- [average] 15 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, expeditions, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: