2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Mountain Hardwear Hooded Compressor Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2009 BCS
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Hooded Compressor Jacket is the super hero of synthetic insulated jackets. This Mountain Hardwear jacket not only provides excellent warmth for its weight, compresses easily, and blocks wetness, but it is also kind to the planet. Mountain Hardwear stuffed it with lightweight Primaloft ECO insulation, which boasts an earth-friendly mix of recycled and virgin polyester fibers.
- Lightweight Primaloft ECO insulation provides high-loft warmth, water resistance, and eco-friendly construction
- Highly compressible for packability
- Insulated Ergo hood fits over helmets
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents chafing
- Inner elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish repels water
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How does this jacket compare to the Patagonia Micro Puff in terms of sizing? I wear the Patagonia in a small, but I'm looking for something with a hood. Plus, I believe the Compressor has a slightly thicker insulation - am I right? Thanks, you guys are great!
By: Brian Gelsinger
October 27, 2010
- Covert 15D nylon ripstop
- Primaloft ECO
- 2 Hand, 1 chest, 1 interior zip
- Core Venting:
- 1lb 3oz (525g)
- Recommended Use:
- Alpine climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty: