Mountain Hardwear Compressor Insulated Hooded Jacket - Men's
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Compressor Insulated Hooded Jacket keeps you comfortable and warm while you wait for the rest of your touring crew to catch up with you. This lightweight, compressible jacket also layers easily beneath your shell when nasty storms roll in or when the wind picks up.
- Durable but lightweight 20D nylon ripstop shell features a DWR treatment to repel light rain and snow
- Soft, lightweight, highly compressible Thermic Micro insulation offers remarkable warmth for its weight
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- One-handed neck and hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Multiple external pockets and one internal pocket stash your lip balm, energy goo, keys, and other small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 20D ripstop nylon
- 100g Thermic Micro
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 29 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 1 lb 1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, touring, trekking, camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: